Friday 2 November 2012

EXP 2 SUBMISSION

_Strategy Statement
In my video, I wanted to juxtapose the two pavilions, the new and the old. I wanted to make the viewer feel immersed in the video, whilst also try to avoid showing the character, in order the emphasize 100 years after man. To achieve this, I made several flyby shots in first person in the video, making the viewer actually feel that they are there in the building. To further emphasize the end of man, I played various sound clips in the background to make some areas feel nostalgic, as well as subtly suggest the means of the end of man. Cracks dominate the old pavilion floor, resulting in a large space where nature has taken dominion over the man made structure. Nature slowly engulfs the building from the outside to inside, as the concrete of the pavilion struggle to fight back the power of nature.

I for one welcome our new natural overlords!

_Money Shots








_Video


_Files

Levels Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment